Monday, November 30, 2009

A Book?

I think I decided to write a book. Actually, I think it was decided long ago. But now seems like as good a time as any to get on the ball. After all, it looks as if the powerball evades me and it would be nice to be heard....er red...er something like that. I wonder if anyone would really like what I could produce. Never know unless I try. All I know is that I have always felt, down to my very core, that I was meant for something great. And it really does feel as if I am living someone elses life at the moment. I can do anything I want. I have always had this philosophy. So the worst that can happen is that I fail. I've failed before and I am sure there will be many more along the way. But why not? I mean there are people who have made their fortunes doing nothing but going clubbing with the right person. At least I will have worked at this! I better get started. Hmmm, fiction or reflection? Non-fiction or drama? Suspense or Childrens? Such a wide variety of genres! Might take me another 10 years just to decide on that! LOL

2 comments:

  1. Don´t forget to keep me post about it. I´m still working to get my books published and i really want to know more about yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete