Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Another day of day of reflection

And it's Tuesday. Yes, but it feels like Monday. Except I am terribly behind schedule because Monday was a Holiday and that's just the way the cookie crumbles. But a long weekend of cleaning the house, viseo games with the kids and a new idea. The latter may just have been the best part. After yet more sculpture disaster, I decided I would try fiberglass. But minus the fiber part. I decided to try and adhere sand to the concoction rather than the fibers because there just is no way to retain some of the finer detailes if I slather the whole freakin thing with shag carpeting. I am not quite sure if this is what I was going for either. But boy oh boy did it produce an interesting result. This is where I would normally promise to post pictures. But I think we all know that probably won't happen. So, go play with it all by yourself and you can see what I am talking about. It will keep you busy and I can chuckle to myself about how I just made everyone fume up their house/studio/garage. Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment