Friday, July 3, 2009

A Couple hours and a Camera in Louisiana

So, out of boredom and because I wanted to be creative today. A little break from being mommy for a couple hours was nice also. But alas. I did get a couple of good shots. I'm not quite done looking at those just yet. I need to walk away and come back in a couple days. I will see them fresh eyes at that point. But I did find some areas of interest today. I went no further than 30 miles away from my house, but 30 miles is a long ways down a spagetti bowl of logging trails. There are literally place around here that are dark as night in the middle of the day because the forest canopy is so thick. I wish I had a camera capable of capturing the beauty in those areas! The pictures sort of speak for themselves. I threw in a couple of shots that are meant to illustrate to all city folk "How to know it's time to getcha ass out the woods!" Enjoy!












Authorities have been contacted to investigate the item wrapped in the blue tarp! CREEPY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment